perjantai 13. heinäkuuta 2012

Letters

By the yellow flowers I wrote a letter, in a yellow backpack it started its journey to my friend *Ariane*. Once again I had forgotten how much I like sending and receiving letters or cards. It's so wonderful to get something someone has made just for you. And it's fun to try and do your best in creating something that may please the receiver. I hope you'll like it, my friend!
(P.S. Do tell me if you, besides Ariane, would like a letter from me, too. By sending your address to annavee(at)mail.com you may get a little greeting in your mailbox soon!)

Keltaisten kukkien äärellä kirjoitin kirjeen, joka keltaisessa repussa aloitti matkansa *Arianen* luokse. Olin taas unohtanut kuinka hauskaa kirjeiden tai korttien lähettäminen ja saaminen on. On mahtavaa saada jotain, joka on varta vasten sinulle tehty. Ja hirmuisen kivaa yrittää tehdä parhaansa, jotta vastaanottaja pitäisi omasta lähetyksestäsi.
(P.S. Kerro ihmeessä, jos sinäkin haluaisit kirjeen minulta. Lähettämällä osoitteesi sähköpostiini annavee@mail.com saatat saada pian tervehdyksen postilaatikkoosi!)

5 kommenttia:

  1. Greetings from Ireland Anna.

    I love your yellow photos today
    they are great, bright and cheery
    just what is needed.

    I agree with you it is always such a
    pleasure to get a letter or a card
    through the post
    a lovely little surprise
    it is a pity people don't send as many
    letters as years ago
    as their is nothing like mail.


    Have a lovely weekend Anna

    x Fiona

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, Ich freue mich,
    dear Anna
    I'm looking forward!
    :-*
    Ariane.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Mua nauratti jo aamulla tämä kiva postauksesi ja laitoinkin sinulle mailia .Toivottavasti sait sen :)
    Aurinkopäivä tästä päivästä suloisesti tuli.
    Ihanaa viikonloppua sinulle

    maria

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ihana riippukeinukuva! Ja keltainen reppu. :) Kirjeet on parasta.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I has a letter many years ago...
    People do not write..just call.

    Thanks for visiting! It was an honor to me. xoxo BShell

    VastaaPoista

Take your time.