keskiviikko 2. toukokuuta 2012

Coming and going

Such a nice, long walk in the sun yesterday. There was a very chilly breeze, don't let the pictures fool you. We are so grateful that our dear labrador Jedi is still able to take these walks with us, even though he is almost 13 years old.
Ihana, pitkä kävelylenkki aurinkoisessa, mutta tosi kylmässä tuulessa eilen. Olemme kovin kiitollisia siitä, että melkein 13-vuotias labradorimme Jedi jaksaa edelleen innolla lähteä näille kävelyille.
I think this flue is finally taking me over, I may have to stay home today.
Tämä flunssa uhkaa viimein voittaa vastustukseni, joten taitaa tulla lepopäivä.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Oli tosi kylmä tuuli meilläkin! Laitoin vähän perenna- ja riippukeinuvinkkejä vastaukseksi sun kommenttiisi.

    Niin, ja oltiin sitten teillä vappupäivänä... uneni käyvät aina vain oudommiksi. Selitän myöhemmin.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jaana - Kiitos vinkeistä, tulevat tarpeeseen! En kyllä malta odottaa unikertomustasi!

      Poista
  2. It's true it's a good thing that your dog can still do great rides. 13 years is a good age for a dog and a Jedi is very nice name :) Unfortunately the dogs that I had when I was younger have never lived so long :(

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Menthe Blanche - Yes, we are really fortunate to have such a wonderful dog. I hope we still have a few happy years with him!
      Are you hoping to have another dog some day..? :)

      Poista
    2. I would like one day. But it's not very practical because we have a tiny garden. It's too small to run and play for a dog. Also, I prefer big dogs ... We live in town so natural areas are quite far to get there faster on foot. When I was young, I first had an English Setter and a Golden Retriever and even a Golden Retriever. In France there is a saying "Never two without three" ... so maybe one day a third Golden Retriever! Who knows?

      Poista

Take your time.